The Block II Professional Dance Training Program caraB aims to develop artistic skills related to dance, musicality and movement of each student, who wants to acquire a level to begin a professional career in dance.
– The Professional Training Program will consist of various types of classes divided into two levels.
– The disciplines studies are: Classical Ballet, Contemporary Dance, Graham Technique, Choreography workshops, Acting and Mind/Body classes such as Pilates, floor barre or yoga.
– The student must pass all disciplines of each level before entering to the next, the progress will be assessed by examination in June, having a resit exam in December. Each student is independent,and has a distinct evolution in learning, so that levels do not correspond to school years .
– At the end of the block I, the student will receive a diploma with the course hours of training taken, grades obtained and the skills acquired; and the graduates may advance to the Apprenticeship Training Program with caraBdanza Dance Company .
– Level B1 (19,5 hours per week): 13 classes per week of one hour and a half distributed into 3 classes of Classical Ballet (pointe class included), 4 of Contemporary Dance, 1 of Graham Technique, 2 of Choreography Workshop, 2 of Mind/Body and 1 of Acting.
– Level B2 (22,5 hours per week): 15 classes per week of one hour and half distributed into 4 classes of Classical Ballet (pointe class included), 5 of Contemporary Dance, 1 of Graham Technique, 2 of Choreography Workshop, 2 of Mind/Body and 1 of Acting.
The school year runs from September 1 to June 30, adapting to the public holiday calendar.
– To apply for the course one must do one of our auditions in June/July and September in Madrid (additional auditions may be held in other countries), in which the faculty will decide the level of each applicant.
– It is possible to request a private audition once the course has started to enter the appropriate level.
– The maximum numbers of students accepted every year are 12 per level.
Cost: The price of the whole course is €2250
– Single payment of €2025 (10% discount)
– In three installments of €712,5 (5% discount)
– 225 € monthly
Contact the school by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +34 672 478 692 C/ Conde de la Cimera 4, Madrid.
Course timetable 2017 / 2018