– Training dancers in a professional company environment and guide them in how to face auditions of companies on the international scene.
– Provide photos and videos and help to elaborate a professional dossier.
– To give proof of professional experience as a dancer in a dance company .
Course details (25 weekly hours):
– Daily warm/up class and perfectioning of classical technique and / or contemporary, so one learn how to deal with any kind of repertoire proposed in the professional field.
– Rehearsal of the Program’s choreographies on tour, of various guest choreographers.
– Performances paid.
– The course has a duration of one year (expanded to two), from September to July.
– The company will have a total of 12 dancers in training (apprentices), and they will be integrated into the main cast of caraBdanza professional dancers.
– Auditions will be held in June and September in Madrid (auditions will also be held in other countries) to replace half of the dancers finishing their training with the company. More auditions may be held during the course if required by the Company.
Cost: The price of the whole course is €2475
– Single payment of €2227,5 (10% discount)
– In three installments of €784 (5% discount)
– 225 € monthly
Contact us by sending and emai to email@example.com or calling +34 672 478 692 C/ Conde de la Cimera 4, Madrid
Course timetable 2017 / 2018